Information and Downloads
The SoftWrap® Sp02 sensors from the Rubberboot® series are the 3rd generation of soft sensors. The most modern production technologies, materials and design elements are used to produce the sensors all of which are Latex free.
SoftCap®: strong and durable design provides the ideal cost effective solution for the majority of clinical applications.
Major improvements & benefits are:
- Soft flexible rubber design
- Bio-compatible silicone encapsulated sensor elements (non latex) help prevent allergic skin reactions
- Simple and safe cleaning
- Sensors can be totally immersed to clean
- Minimises the risk of cross contamination
Flexibility & Robustness
- Elastic, flexible sensor head resists the highest mechanical stress
- Long life expectations
- The construction and design minimise motion blurring and interference from ambient light
- Contact us for specific requirements and pricing
- Hospital - Clinical operations
- Emergency and rescue services
- Clinical & Medical practices
- Compatible with the majority of medical device brand manufacturers
- For information about specific products and your sensor requirements please contact us for more information.
All SoftWrap® sensors are classified and certified as class IIb product.
SoftCap® is a registered trademark of Bluepoint MEDICAL